Exceptional adventure, rallied in Lagouira in kitesurf along the Moroccan coast from Dakhla.
Throughout this kite journey, the riders will discover and enjoy the scenery, sand dunes and beautiful beaches of the South Coast of Morocco. They will participate in a great adventure with the opening of the "sea" exclusively for the Dakhla Downwind and free of any navigation kitesurfing outside this event.
Our event is a collective adventure that has its supporters and all those who believed in the project by supporting it. To them, we extend our thanks.
The Dakhla Downwind 2018 is feeling auspicious, based on the success of the previous years, which, we hope, will go on expanding!
Good luck to all,
Soufiane Hamaini and Ladislas Toth
Organizers of the Dakhla Downwind
monday august 13
- Arrival in the evening in Dakhla
Tuesday august 14
Anniversary of the Recovery Oued Ed-Dahab
- Departure ceremony with VIPs, local officials and partners at the end of the lagoon in Dakhla Spirit.
- Press Conference.
- Launch of the event by the highest authorities of the region.
- Assistance in procession of riders with all the boats and kitesurfers from the lagoon to the White Dune/Dakhla resort.
From wednesday august 15 to saturday august 18
- Downwind between Dakhla and Lagouira
sunday august 19
- Last step and finish line in Lagouira
- Back in Dakhla by road
monday august 20
- Photo exhibition of the region Oued Eddahab and the highlights of Dakhla Downwind 2018
- Press conference
- Delivery of a price for participants of the Dakhla Downwind
- Closing Party
tuesday august 21
- End of the Dakhla Downwind 2018
This program is compiled for information only and may be amended and finalized in accordance with the agreements with partners and sponsors