Do you want to become "one of downwinders"? Feel welcome to come to the legend of the Dakhla Downwind !
1. conditions of participation
The Dakhla Downwind is a challenge that requires a very good level in kitesurfing, good self-knowledge, endurance and spirit of adventure.
The Dakhla Downwind, 400 km, is a challenge that requires a very good level in kitesurfing, good self-knowledge, endurance and spirit of adventure.
2. How to register
The first step to participate in the Dakhla Downwind is the pre-registration online. You'll need to complete the pre-registration form. Once completed form, validate it.
You will then receive a Participant Guide and a registration form by email.
Final registration will be confirmed when payment is made.
For security reasons, the organization limits the number of participants to 30 persons.
In case of late payment, if the Dakhla Downwind is already full, the amount paid will be refunded to participant and invalid registration.
3. registration fees
The Dakhla Downwind is a 7 days kitesurf challenge event with 6 days of intense adventure along the Moroccan coast.
Registration fees shortly:
- From August 13 evening to August 21 morning, 8 nights including 4 nights at Dakhla and 4 nights in tents on the beaches
- Full board during the 7 days (3 meals / day). During the Dakhla Downwind, lunch consists of a picnic takeaway
- Drinking water (other drinks in supplements)
- Airport-Dakhla Spirit transfers and the return of the downwind in 4x4
- Assistance and safety on the water provided by jetskis and boats
- Assistance and safety on land provided by 4x4 vehicles and trucks
- Medical assistance
- Teams of assembly and disassembly of the camps
- Transport vehicles for kitesurfing equipment and personal effects
- The storage and the security of kitesurfing equipment on the various camps
- Professionals photographers / cameramen on water and / or land for quality images
- The closing ceremony
- The Welcome pack including: a t'shirt of the event and an identification bib
Price: EUR 1295 per participant
This does not include:
- Your flights
- Personal insurance (medical and travel)
- Your personal consumption